TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF A BIZ TO BIZ GLOBAL NETWORKING MEMBERSHIP
1) I agree to abide by the rules and policies set forth by Biz to Biz Global Networking I have reviewed the membership good standing criteria required to maintain my membership with Biz to Biz Global Networking.
2) The information contained herein is intended to be used for the purpose of obtaining a membership within Biz to Biz Global Networking. Any unauthorized use of this information including, but not limited to, copying and distribution, will result in legal action, as this form is the sole property of Biz to Biz Global Networking.
3) I agree to hold Biz to Biz Global Networking harmless for any liability that may result from becoming a Biz to Biz Global Networking member.
4) I agree that all communications, business transactions or interactions of a business or personal nature between two Biz to Biz Global Networking. members shall remain in the strictest confidence. Unless otherwise provided in the correspondence between Biz to Biz Global Networking. and its members said correspondence shall be confidential and shall not be disclosed by a Biz to Biz Global Networking. member to any third party without prior written consent of Biz to Biz Global Networking.
5) I understand that NO negative or disparaging comments or remarks may be made about any business member or entity associated with Biz to Biz Global Networking. or Biz to Biz Global Networking.
6) I understand that there may be some overlapping of business services or products offered by other Biz to Biz Global Networking. members within my chapter and that only my PRIMARY service or product may be represented when overlapping occurs.
7) I understand that to be a successful Biz to Biz Global Networking. member, it is necessary to keep the highest level of integrity and character in the forefront of all transactions with other members and business referrals received through Biz to Biz Global Networking. membership. Unsavory business and professional practices will jeopardize membership with Biz to Biz Global Networking. Biz to Biz Global Networking. reserves the right to terminate and or permanently ban a member from membership within the organization due to such practices.
8) I understand that all material and information that I receive from Biz to Biz Global Networking is the property of Biz to Biz Global Networking. and cannot be used for purposes other than intended.
9) I UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION IS DENIED THEN THE ANNUAL FEE SHALL BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT. HOWEVER, IF THE APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED AND BIZ TO BIZ GLOBAL NETWORKING. PROCESSES MY APPLICATION, I UNDERSTAND THAT BIZ TO BIZ WILL HAVE DEVOTED SIGNIFICANT RESOURCES TO ACCOUNT PREPARATION AND MEMBERSHIP PROCESSING, AND THAT CONSEQUENTLY BOTH THE APPLICATION FEE AND THE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE AND SHALL BE NON-REFUNDABLE TO ME BY BIZ TO BIZ, AND THAT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER I CANCEL OR ATTEMPT TO CANCEL MY APPLICATION OR MEMBERSHIP I SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF THE SAID FEE AND/OR DUES. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT IN THE EVENT MY APPLICATION IS PROCESSED, AND I USE A CREDIT CARD TO PAY THE SAID FEE AND/OR DUES, THAT I SHALL NOT REQUEST THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY USED TO ISSUE A REFUND OR “CHARGEBACK” OF THE SAID FEE AND/OR DUES, AND I WILL COOPERATE WITH BIZ TO BIZ IN THE EVENT THERE IS A DISPUTE REGARDING THE SAID FEE AND/OR DUES. IN NO EVENT SHALL BIZ TO BIZ BECOME REPONSIBLE FOR FEES INCURRED IN THE EVENT I REQUEST A REFUND OR CHARGEBACK OF THE ANNUAL MEMBERSHP DUES.
10) I agree to pay a $30 service charge for a return check fee.
11) If Biz to Biz hires an agency or attorney for collection of any amounts due under this agreement or otherwise, I agree to pay collection costs on any balance owed even if no suit or formal action is filed.
12) SHOULD ANY DISPUTE OCCUR BETWEEN BIZ TO BIZ GLOBAL NETWORKING AND A MEMBER, SAID DISPUTES SHALL BE RESOLVED THROUGH ARBITRATION. THE ARBITRATION SYSTEM IS A PRIVATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SYSTEM OFFERED AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE COURT SYSTEM. I UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO BINDING ARBITRATION, I GIVE UP MY RIGHT TO GO TO COURT SHOULD A DISPUTE ARISE. BIZ TO BIZ GLOBAL NETWORKING. SHALL CHOOSE THE ARBITRATOR, LOCATION AND TIME OF ARBITRATION.
13) Should any dispute occur between Biz to Biz Global Networking and a member, whether resolved through arbitration or litigation, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees from the other party.
14) Should a chapter close, such closure will consequently cause each current member in the chapter to forfeit that year’s membership fees. However, within 30 calendar days of each such closure, each respective member may transfer into another open chapter and commit to membership in the new chapter for a minimum of one year. In this event, the remaining membership shall be applied to this one-year commitment on a prorated basis. If a member joins a new chapter that closes within 90 days of the date of the member’s application, that member shall be reimbursed the paid annual membership dues, and shall not be reimbursed his or her application fee.
15) I have reviewed the attendance policy. I understand that as a Biz to Biz member I may miss no more than 2 consecutive meetings, no more than 4 meetings in any two-month rolling calendar time frame and no more than 12 meetings per rolling calendar year. The result of such would be the termination of my membership.
16) I hereby give Biz to Biz Global Networking. its employees and those acting with its authorization the right and permission to copyright, use and/or publish photographic pictures/portraits/audio/video of me and/or my business and any testimonials/statements that I provide in Biz to Biz Global Networking. promotional materials which will include but not be limited to marketing avenues such as brochures, billboards, Biz to Biz Global Networking. websites, print, newsletters, magazines, and fundraising opportunities. I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photograph, audio, video, advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith or to the eventual use that might be applied. I hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless Biz to Biz Global Networking., its employees, or vendors (including any firm publishing and/or distributing the finished product) from and against any liability as a result of any distortion, blurring, or alteration that may occur in the taking, processing, or reproduction of the finished product, even should the same subject me to ridicule, scandal, or indignity. I hereby consent to the use of the name of the person and/or business name that is named on this application in connection with the photographs, audio, video, testimonials, and statements if needed by Biz to Biz Global Networking. I understand that there will be no financial compensation for my time or expenses for this consent to photograph, audio, video, use of my testimonial/statement or use of the person’s name or business name listed and release Biz to Biz Global Networking. form any claims.
17) I hereby warrant that I am at least 18 years of age, and I am competent to contract in my name insofar as the above Terms and Conditions/Application for Membership is concerned.
18) I have read these terms and conditions, and I have read the release, authorization, and agreement, and I understand and agree to the contents of each document. Any questions regarding these documents were answered for me before I signed them. This agreement shall be binding upon my heirs, executors and/or legal representatives.
© Biz to Biz Global Networking