Copyright And Legal Information
© 2019 Biz to Biz Global Networking All rights reserved.
Biz to Biz Global Networking
477 Eid Lane
Kalispell, MT 59901 U.S.A.
Biz to Biz Global Networking Content
Biz to Biz Global Networking maintains this Web site as a convenience to online users. The information located at www.biztobiznow.com was believed to be accurate at the time it was posted for public viewing by the online community. Biz to Biz Global Networking makes no commitment to update or correct any information that appears on this Web site.
Certain links within this Web site take online users to other sites located beyond www.biztobiznow.com for which Biz to Biz Global Networking has no control over the content. Links are provided to online users solely as a convenience and Biz to Biz Global Networking’s inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of the information by Biz to Biz Network. Biz to Biz Global Networking makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, and assumes no liability in connection with any use of this information.
Right to Display, Reproduce and Distribute
Biz to Biz Global Networking grants to any person the right to display, reproduce, and distribute copies of the content located at www.biztobiz.org which is subject to the following conditions:
- The content is to be used for informational purposes only and may not be sold or distributed for commercial gain.
- The above copyright notice must appear on every copy of the publication or any portion of that publication.
Except as noted above, no right or license is granted under any Biz to Biz Global Networking copyright, patent or trademark to any other party.
Biz to Biz Membership Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1) I agree to abide by the rules and policies set forth by Biz to Biz Network, Inc. I have reviewed the membership good standing criteria required to maintain my
membership with Biz to Biz Network, Inc.
2) The information contained herein is intended to be used for the purpose of obtaining a membership within Biz to Biz Network, Inc. Any unauthorized use of this
information including, but not limited to, copying and distribution will result in legal action, as this form is the sole property of Biz to Biz Network, Inc.
3) I agree to hold Biz to Biz Network, Inc. harmless for any liability that may result from becoming a Biz to Biz Network, Inc. member.
4) I agree that all communications, business transactions or interactions of a business or personal nature between two Biz to Biz Network, Inc. members shall
remain in the strictest confidence. Unless otherwise provided in the correspondence between Biz to Biz Network, Inc. and its members, said correspondence shall
be confidential and shall not be disclosed by a Biz to Biz Network, Inc. member to any third party without prior written consent of Biz to Biz Network, Inc.
5) I understand that NO negative or disparaging comments or remarks may be made about any business member or entity associated with Biz to Biz Network, Inc.
or Biz to Biz Network, Inc.
6) I understand that there may be some overlapping of business services or products offered by other Biz to Biz Network, Inc. members within my chapter and that
only my PRIMARY service or product may be represented when overlapping occurs.
7) I understand that to be a successful Biz to Biz Network, Inc. member it is necessary to keep the highest level of integrity and character in the forefront of all
transactions with other members and business referrals received through Biz to Biz Network, Inc. membership. Unsavory business and professional practices will
jeopardize membership with Biz to Biz Network, Inc. Biz to Biz Network, Inc. reserves the right to terminate and or permanently ban a member from
membership within the organization due to such practices.
8) I understand that all material and information that I receive from Biz to Biz Network, Inc. is the property of Biz to Biz Network, Inc. and cannot be used for
purposes other than intended.
9) I UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION IS DENIED THEN THE ANNUAL FEE SHALL BE RETURNED TO THE
APPLICANT. HOWEVER, IF THE APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED AND BIZ TO BIZ NETWORK, INC. PROCESSES MY APPLICATION, I
UNDERSTAND THAT BIZ TO BIZ WILL HAVE DEVOTED SIGNIFICANT RESOURCES TO ACCOUNT PREPARATION AND MEMBERSHIP
PROCESSING, AND THAT CONSEQUENTLY BOTH THE APPLICATION FEE AND THE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE AND SHALL BE
NON-REFUNDABLE TO ME BY BIZ TO BIZ, AND THAT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER I CANCEL OR ATTEMPT TO CANCEL MY APPLICATION
OR MEMBERSHIP I SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF THE SAID FEE AND/OR DUES. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT IN THE
EVENT MY APPLICATION IS PROCESSED, AND I USE A CREDIT CARD TO PAY THE SAID FEE AND/OR DUES, THAT I SHALL NOT
REQUEST THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY USED TO ISSUE A REFUND OR “CHARGEBACK” OF THE SAID FEE AND/OR DUES, AND I WILL
COOPERATE WITH BIZ TO BIZ IN THE EVENT THERE IS A DISPUTE REGARDING THE SAID FEE AND/OR DUES. IN NO EVENT SHALL BIZ
TO BIZ BECOME REPONSIBLE FOR FEES INCURRED IN THE EVENT I REQUEST A REFUND OR CHARGEBACK OF THE ANNUAL
10) I agree to pay a $30 service charge for a return check fee.
11) If Biz to Biz hires an agency or attorney for collection of any amounts due under this agreement or otherwise, I agree to pay collection costs on any balance
owed even if no suit or formal action is filed.
12) SHOULD ANY DISPUTE OCCUR BETWEEN BIZ TO BIZ NETWORK, INC AND A MEMBER, SAID DISPUTES SHALL BE RESOLVED THROUGH
ARBITRATION. THE ARBITRATION SYSTEM IS A PRIVATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SYSTEM OFFERED AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE
COURT SYSTEM. I UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO BINDING ARBITRATION, I GIVE UP MY RIGHT TO GO TO COURT SHOULD A
DISPUTE ARISE. BIZ TO BIZ NETWORK, INC. SHALL CHOOSE THE ARBITRATOR, LOCATION AND TIME OF ARBITRATION.
13) Should any dispute occur between Biz to Biz Network, Inc. and a member, whether resolved through arbitration or litigation, the prevailing party shall be entitled
to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees from the other party.
14) Should a chapter close, such closure will consequently cause each current member in the chapter to forfeit that year’s membership fees. However, within 30
calendar days of each such closure, each respective member may transfer into another open chapter and commit to membership in the new chapter for a
minimum of one year. In this event, the remaining membership shall be applied to this one-year commitment on a pro rata basis. If a member joins a new
chapter that closes within 90 days of the date of the member’s application, that member shall be reimbursed the paid annual membership dues, and shall not be
reimbursed his or her application fee.
15) I have reviewed the attendance policy. I understand that I cannot be absent more than 2 weeks in a row, 4 weeks in any two-month time frame and no more than
12 weeks in a year. The result of such would be the termination of my membership.
16) I hereby give Biz to Biz Network, Inc. its employees and those acting with its authorization the right and permission to copyright, use and/or publish
photographic pictures/portraits/audio/video of me and/or my business and any testimonials/statements that I provide in Biz to Biz Network, Inc. promotional
materials which will include but not be limited to marketing avenues such as brochures, billboards, Biz to Biz Network, Inc. websites, print, newsletters,
magazines and fundraising opportunities. I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photograph, audio, video, advertising copy or printed matter
that may be used in conjunction therewith or to the eventual use that might be applied. I hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless Biz to Biz
Network, Inc., its employees, or vendors (including any firm publishing and/or distributing the finished product) from and against any liability as a result of any
distortion, blurring, or alteration that may occur in the taking, processing, or reproduction of the finished product, even should the same subject me to ridicule,
scandal, or indignity. I hereby consent to the use of the name of the person and/or business name that is named on this application in connection with the
photographs, audio, video, testimonials and statements if needed by Biz to Biz Network, Inc. I understand that there will be no financial compensation for my
time or expenses for this consent to photograph, audio, video, use of my testimonial/statement or use of the person’s name or business name listed and release Biz
to Biz Network, Inc. form any claims.
17) I hereby warrant that I am at least 18 years of age and I am competent to contract in my name insofar as the above Terms and Conditions/Application for
Membership is concerned.
18) I have read these terms and conditions, and I have read the release, authorization and agreement, and I understand and agree to the contents of each document.
Any questions regarding these documents were answered for me before I signed them. This agreement shall be binding upon my heirs, executors and/or legal
© Biz to Biz Global Networking